The elea Talent Program
The elea Talent Program (eTP) is directed towards motivated and talented university graduates and will start in September 2019. As a Junior Associate at elea you will get exposure to the global entrepreneurship sphere and gain work experience in different countries across the globe, while at the same time experience training, coaching, and continuous support from the whole elea team.
The elea model as the basis for the elea Talent Program:
Objectives of the elea Talent Program
- Development of your skillset and interests, and identification of your most suitable specialization path within elea
- Ability to evaluate businesses based on their business model, financials, and impact potential
- Understanding and application of different types of investment mechanisms
- Significant improvement of soft and hard skills through training programs, on-the-job learning, and coaching
- Holistic understanding of all aspects of elea's operations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who ...
- ... want to invest time and energy in a professional and meaningful way
- ... are interested in innovative companies in the early growth stage
- ... are ambitious, highly committed, and enjoy working in teams
- ... are open minded and willing to travel to emerging economies
- ... an above average degree (Bachelor or Master)
- ... excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- ... proficiency in English, additional languages are an advantage
- ... ideally gained leadership experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
Please send your complete application dossier to eTP@elea-foundation.org containing the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Enclosures (certificates of study, job references, diplomas, etc.)