elea Talent Program
The elea Talent Program
The elea Talent Program (eTP) is directed towards motivated and talented university graduates and will start in September 2020. As an Associate at elea you will get exposure to the global entrepreneurship sphere and gain work experience in different countries across the globe, while at the same time experience training, coaching, and continuous support from the whole elea team.
You will gain experience in all functions across the whole elea model:
Objectives of the elea Talent Program
- Development of your skillset and interests, and identification of your most suitable specialization path within elea
- Ability to evaluate businesses based on their business model, financials, and impact potential
- Understanding and application of different types of investment mechanisms
- Significant improvement of soft and hard skills through training programs, on-the-job learning, and coaching
- Holistic understanding of all aspects of elea's operations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who ...
- ... want to invest time and energy in a professional and meaningful way
- ... are interested in innovative companies in the early growth stage
- ... are ambitious, highly committed, and enjoy working in teams
- ... are open minded and willing to travel to emerging economies
- ... an above average degree (Bachelor or Master)
- ... excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- ... proficiency in English, additional languages are an advantage
- ... ideally gained leadership experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
Please be advised that due to the current situation around COVID-19 and the resulting restrictions on personal interactions, we have not scheduled interview dates yet. As a small team, we recruit very selectively and highly value an in-person impression. We hope that we will be able to conduct interviews in early summer. More information on the application window and timelines will be published here as soon as possible, latest by the end of April.
If you would already like to submit your application, please send your CV, motivation letter, and other enclosures (certificates, job reference, diplomas, etc.) to eTP@elea-foundation.org.
Please find a comprehensive job description here.